Wall Forms of Missouri exclusively distributes Extrutech® Plastics Building Components – a “stay in place” versatile, builder-friendly concrete form system featuring a two-foot wide, six-inch thick pre-cut panel that uses male/female interlocking joints to snap together and lock in place using a double-spline E-locking system.
The strong honeycomb interior walls are designed to provide maximum panel stability. This creates a structural wall system that is a timesaver for both contractor and client, resulting in a bright white, sanitary, easy-to-clean finished wall.
The double spline E-locking system allows the panel to be joined side by side without having to lift one panel over the other or slide one panel down the edge of another.
Contact Wall Forms of Missouri today to discuss your specific car wash, agricultural, commercial, or residential building needs!
Concrete Form Panel System Features
- Quick installation
- Never needs paint
- 2-foot wide panels – fewer seams
- Custom cut panel kits to 20 feet
- Snap together double spline E-locking system
- Standard rebar reinforcing methods apply
- Water- and corrosion-proof
- Cleans easily – low maintenance
- Panels will not rust, rot, or flake
- Resists mold, mildew, bacteria growth
- Brightens interior of any building
- Available in a bright white, high gloss surface
- Low maintenance, easy to clean with water/mild cleaner
- Protective film on both sides keeps panels clean during construction
- Bottling Plants
- Car Washes
- Cheese Plants
- Clean Rooms
- Cold Storage
- Dairy Barns
- Food Processing
- Milking Parlors