Wall Forms of Missouri exclusively distributes Extrutech® Aqua Tank Panel Systems throughout the Midwest. Extrutech Aqua Tanks offer a non-porous, pre-finished, bright white surface on both sides, reducing finishing and installation time while providing an easy-to-clean, sanitary, solid structure.
Built with the Extrutech “stay-in-place” concrete form panel system for poured walls, this is a quick setup and installation system, with 24-inch wide interlocking panels.
This durable, long lasting system is designed for ease of sanitation and maintenance.
Panels are a full 2-feet wide, cut to required lengths, and snap together for quick installation.
Contact Wall Forms of Missouri today to discuss your specific car wash, agricultural, commercial, or residential building needs!
Aqua Tank Panel Features
- Quick installation, never needs paint
- Perfect where corrosion can be a problem
- 2-foot wide panels – fewer seams
- Custom cut panel kits to 12 feet high
- Snap together for quick installation
- Double spline, E-locking system
- Use standard rebar reinforcing methods
- Water and corrosion proof
- Panels will not rust, rot, or flake
- Resists mold, mildew, bacteria growth
- Low V.O.C. panels with honeycomb interior walls
- Maximum panel stability
- Protective film is easy to peel off – keeps panels clean during construction
- 15 year warranty
- Strong – forms fill with concrete
- Sanitary – easy to clean
- Smooth non-porous surface
- Industrial grade PVC
- Highly reflective
- Stain resistant
- Low maintenance – durable
- Bottling plants
- Cheese plants
- Commercial properties
- Dairy facilities
- Food processing
- In-ground or above-ground
- Swimming pools
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water tanks